STL Science Center

STL Science Center

28 August 2011

Kid friendly places on the interenet.


Styracosaurus is going to show up all over the place as we continue looking into it. There is, of course, my favorite fact file for the younger folks in our life here. There's also the normal Enchanted Learning coloring page and facts here, but I personally like the coloring page off to the side a lot better for this dinosaur. It could be because there's also a Triceratops, but I don't know for certain. The last thing I want to mention is the National Geographic Kids Dinopedia entry at the beginning of the post. It's not bad at all though it is a little short, but I think kids will relate to it quite well given that most cartoons look similar to this animation these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment