STL Science Center

STL Science Center

04 May 2015

Whale or Propaganda Baby?

Propaganda has a long history. Whales have a long history. Whales that walk are propaganda, if you watch the right videos and listen to the right arguments. I do not, and will not, get into that. Everyone can have their own views on the fossils and what they mean, and they can all fight amongst themselves. Additionally, I will not tolerate any kind of arguing one way or another. Civil debate is one thing, argument is another. As it is movie Monday I could try to be fair and show videos from each side, or I could simply refer everyone to a fun documentary that could create arguments. It could, but it will not around here. Keep yourselves civil, that is all I want. Now, enjoy this interview with Dr. Hans Thewissen:

No comments:

Post a Comment